PROPRETY AND MANAGEMENT
Val-d’Or Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation
1070, 3rd Avenue East, Val-d’Or (Québec) J9P 0J6
Telephone : 819-825-5848
Fax : 819-825-6375
Jean-Yves Poitras – Industrial Commissioner – Jeanemail@example.com
SIZE OF INDUSTRIAL PARK
Total land surface
1,598,000 m² ; 17,201,000 pi² ; 395 acres ; 1,598 hectares
Land ready to sell
93,600 m² ; 1,007,535 pi² ; 23 acres ; 9.3 Hectares
Present development phase
489,000 m² ; 5,271,260 pi² ; 121 acres ; 48.9 hectares
1,014,700 m² ; 10,922,205 pi² ; 251 acres ; 101.5 hectares
The Val-d’Or Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation is responsible for the management and development of its industrial park containing over 150 enterprises. The Corporation acts as a real-estate promoter by developing infrastructures allowing new businesses to settle in Val-d’Or.
The price of each land is very competitif. The land is accessed by road, and public services are provided (hook-up of services not included).
- The price of the land includes the public infrastructures, road autorisation certificate, parcelling town plan.
- The buyer is responsible for the following costs:
- Land surveying, piquet and cadastre, deforestation, locating, hook-up of public services.
- Professionnal fees for environmental verifications, cost related to study unit lift area, draining study, any other study.
- Professionnal fees for acquiring land (notary, lawyer, etc.).
- Town permit and any permit needed to implement the project.
- It is also the responsibility of the buyer to validate the conformity of his/her project with the municipal authorities and any other authority in order to comply with regulations.
- Prior to sale, a written Selling/Buying Offer is signed and accepted “conditional” to the approval of the Board of Directors of the Corporation.
- A cash deposit is required to reserve the land, according to conditions in the Selling/Buying Offer.
- Turgeon Street (plan)
- Finlay Street (plan)
- Dumont Street (see development plan)
- Frank O’Connell Street(see development plan)